As hybrid work and the war for talent continue to dominate, learning and development pros are finding that they have a seat at the table like never before.
We are now tasked with leading strategic conversations that cement continuous learning as the key to future-ready and equitable workforces.
Join the discussion on how we can cement skill-building and continuous learning as the key to future-ready and equitable workforces.
Reasons to attend
- Address key business and talent opportunities from a skills perspective
- Achieve better business outcomes across the board
- Hone in on diversity, equity and inclusion; succession planning; belonging, internal mobility; and more
- Understand how skills frameworks enable and empower employees’ personal and professional growth
- Get clarity on how talent strategies relate to business outcomes
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.
Head of Content Labs and Insights, UNLEASH
Kate has worked in HR tech for 18 years. Now heading up content labs and insight for UNLEASH, she works with organizations using HR, talent, and learning technologies to feed into the research and content agenda, shaping insight and analysis outputs for a global audience.