In 2024, and beyond, employers and employees alike stand to benefit from AI.
However, with this injection of magic, can also come mayhem, as Forbes predicts - heavy use of AI tools by both candidates and recruiters can lead to a spamming of applications from candidates and consequently, those to sift through on the recruiter side.
Being prepared with the right roadmap will enable organizations to navigate the Age of AI and truly reap the benefits.
Join us for a sneak peek into UNLEASH America 2024 with SmartRecruiters to unpack the future landscape of Talent Acquisition and what a roadmap might look like for being more innovative and adaptable.
This hour-long session has been crafted to empower Talent Acquisition teams to become pioneers in an era characterized by rapid technological change, using AI co-pilots as a key example. Serving as a call to action for TA professionals, this webinar will enable you to not just keep up with, but lead the charge in the rapidly evolving landscape of talent acquisition and provide the toolkit to embrace change, innovate courageously, and stay agile in a world where technology transforms every aspect of our professional lives.
Join us live to:
- Delve into the necessity of an experimental approach, using examples like AI co-pilots to illustrate how embracing new technologies leads to progress and agility.
- Understand the significance of embracing risks and the ability to pivot in response to new tech trends.
- Learn about redefining success with immediate insights and how TA teams can swiftly incorporate and discard technological solutions, including but not limited to AI tools.
- Discover strategies for rapid achievements and agility in TA, highlighting how tools like AI co-pilots can contribute to these quick wins while being part of a broader innovative strategy.
- Hone in on the importance of staying ahead of the curve by proactively experimenting with emerging technologies.
UNLEASH is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDC) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification activities.
"*" indicates required fields