Quinyx’s annual report “The State of the Deskless Workforce” shows the impact of insufficient workforce management practices.
The study included healthcare workers, truck drivers, supermarket cashiers, warehouse operatives, restaurant staff and more.
Poor scheduling and demand management have had severe repercussions on frontline employees.
2.7 billion workers worldwide are deskless, that’s equal to 80% of the global workforce.
The deskless workforce is often categorized as hourly or shift employees. They are the lifeblood of our economy and operate on the frontline every day. They are a vital part of the success of any organization and the importance of motivating and supporting them successfully cannot be overstated.
In this panel discussion, we’ve teamed up with Quinyx, Rituals, and HMV to consider the results of this timely report that demonstrates the toll poor processes around workforce management can have on employee turnover and poor satisfaction levels. We’ll consider how these can be remedied for better business results and a happier, healthier workforce.
Join this webinar to discover:
- How efficient workforce management can increase employee satisfaction whilst decreasing employee turnover.
- What the core factors are that are contributing to your unhappy disengaged, and stressed workforce.
- How you can create better channels of communication for your employees.
- What tools are available to enable autonomy and flexibility for your employees around their own schedules.
- The value of introducing a modern workforce management solution that can handle staff rostering seamlessly and encourage engagement.
Central Operations Manager, HMV
Strong operations professional skilled in leading teams responsible for Central Operations, Customer Experience and Customer Contact for retail and E-commerce.
- Case Study
- How To Guide
- Product Spotlight
- Product Spotlight Video
- Roundtable Insights
- Clear filters