HR leaders need to ensure a sense of continuity and belonging are prioritized as we decide and deploy future operating models.
After so much uncertainty, and with the future still unclear, HR leaders must ensure their employees are engaged, supported, and choosing to stay.
In this interactive roundtable discussion we’ll consider how HR leaders work with their C-suite colleagues to achieve this.
As decision time looms for deciding on your organizations’ operating model for the future, and testing of hybrid or fully remote employees is still underway in our unique contexts, HR leaders need to ensure a sense of continuity and belonging are prioritized.
After so much uncertainty, and with the future still unclear, HR leaders that have been at the coalface of the organization must step up again to ensure their employees are engaged, feel supported, and are choosing and wanting to stay.
In this interactive roundtable discussion we’ll consider how HR leaders are working with their C-suite colleagues to promote this integral part of employee experience and foster a culture of belonging in their organizations.
Reasons to Attend
- Share and learn from the lived experiences of your fellow HR leader peers.
- Consider how an inclusive culture can better the employee experience with promoting a sense of belonging and purpose
- Discover the positive impacts of recognition and praise on productivity and retention
- Uncover the challenges to cultivating culture continuity and engagement, considering different workplace models and experiences from the past 18 months.
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.
Head of Content Labs and Insights, UNLEASH
Kate has worked in HR tech for 18 years. Now heading up content labs and insight for UNLEASH, she works with organizations using HR, talent, and learning technologies to feed into the research and content agenda, shaping insight and analysis outputs for a global audience.