Empowering Your People Managers: The Impact on Employee Experience, Performance and Productivity
The old saying goes that people don't leave bad jobs, they leave bad managers. But is this true?
Our new research reveals what you can do to unleash the power of your people managers and their impact on productivity and performance.
Hear the results hot-off-the-press in this exclusive webinar and get your copy of the full report in the session.
Earlier this year, Forbes reported that employees who feel trusted and supported by their manager are 3.4 times more engaged at work while Gallup found that 70% of the variance in team engagement is down to the manager alone.
In this exclusive session, we are thrilled to share the results of new research conducted in partnership with Unit4, a leader in enterprise cloud applications for people-centric organizations, and with our UNLEASH audience of global HR leaders who took part in our survey.
We will be exploring what organizations can and should do to best support their people leaders as the key enablers of a positive employee experience. What tools, data and insights are required to equip them in this vital role? How can these things, combined, impact productivity and performance – at both an organizational and individual employee level?
At a time when so many of us are grappling with skills and talent shortages in a tough and uncertain labor market, it makes sense to retain your best people and nurture and support their performance. And we believe managers are business critical to this mission.
Join us to discover:
- Hot-off-the-press insights from this brand new research.
- The support people leaders need from HR to ensure both they and their teams excel and ensure their people do too.
- The data and analytics required to truly empower your people managers.
- Tips and advice from your peers and HR leaders on people manager enablement.
- What you can start doing today to support your people managers, in order to make an impact on your bottom line.
- The tools and technology making a difference to the effectiveness of people managers everywhere.
"*" indicates required fields